Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Third Trimester

 29 Weeks...
Well nothing as exciting as the 28th week entry. J All is going great. We got to watch Jake last weekend at the Nationwide tournament so that was really neat. I am just not up for walking very far. We had our Dr. appointment on Monday and all went well. I passed my glucose test, so happy for that! It tasted pretty terrible and made me feel awful the rest of the day. His heartbeat sounds great and I got my RhoGam shot. We are going to have another ultrasound at the next appointment so that should be really cool. I cant wait to see what he looks like now. My belly continues to grow and had to buy a couple more maternity outfits. My stomach also feels super hard. He moves a lot throughout the day which has to be the coolest feeling in the world. Since, we don’t have much going on this weekend I am hoping to get some stuff done with his room. I hung up all his little clothes so cute. He doesn’t have much variety its is either blue, white, brown or orange. So different than girl clothes! At our childbirth class this week, it is all starting to really seem real that we are going to have this little guy in just a few months. Such a crazy though, but so exciting.



30 Weeks

Wow, I cant believe its another week already. It seems like I just wrote the 29th week entry. All is going good. Things at work have really picked up with Breast Cancer awareness month and I am trying to cram everything in before he gets here and I don’t want to drive anywhere. I cant imagine being off work for so long so that is going to be wonderful. J I bought the letters for Jack’s name so that was fun and we are going to have a few people paint his letters. We had our last childbirth class last night. It really hit me that we are going to have to take of this little person that is ours. Really exciting and scary! I cant wait to see him again on the ultrasound but that is still a few more weeks. Last night we were feeling my stomach and Chase could push down on my side and Jack would kick or push back…amazing! I feel like we have lots more to do before he gets here.


31 Weeks

Another week down. I just feel that my stomach is getting bigger and he is definitely a mover especially at night when I stretch out he moves all over the place. We held up a flashlight to my belly and he would move! So cool. We have all his bedding put together so the room is really starting to take shape. It looks so cute. Yesterday was my last trip to Pecos and Fort Stockton so that was nice. My back is hurting a lot but that is really my only complaint. The chiropractor said it is from my vertebra pulling my rib out of place. I am really excited for our sonogram next week but also a little nervous. I get so nervous before every appointment just because I want all to be just fine with him. I cant imagine what I will feel like when he is on the outside! All I have left majorly is the Monahans relay next week so I am ready to have that over for sure! I am just getting more and more excited to meet this little guy that I know is going to really change our lives!

32 Weeks

It really seems to be going fast. I am a little uncomfortable…even drinking water seems to give me acid reflux so that isn’t much fun. I have been feeling just kinda blah and tired and more emotional than usual. Poor Chase.
We seem to be able to press on his little feet that are pretty much right in my ribs. My stomach does not seem to be as big as other people so I hope that is not a problem. Our sonogram is tomorrow and I am excited about that but of course nervous and just want to make sure he is doing just fine! I get so freaked out when I haven’t felt him move in a little while. We had our breastfeeding class last night which was really interesting. I am hoping that goes smoothly. It sounds like it can be a challenge, but I really want to be able to do that for Jack and myself.  Eek I cant believe he is going to be here so soon…I cant wait! I am just so so excited!


33 Weeks

All is rolling along…especially me I feel more and more like I am waddling around with a beach ball on my stomach. We had our sonogram last week and all looked great! He looks to be about 4 lbs and 4 oz and has almost three inch long feet!!! He is head down so hopefully he will stay that way. He looks healthy though so that is the most important thing. We had a Drs. Appointment yesterday and all looked good. My blood pressure was a little high and they said I have some trace amounts of protein in my urine. So that is kinda scary. My doctor is not concerned yet and I go back in two weeks so hopefully it is lower. Of course I have already read everything on preeclampsia so I am hoping that is not an issue!! I just want to be as healthy as possible and Jack too of course! Stephanie had her baby girl so that really makes it seem real that he is going to be here soon!! The Monahans Relay is over so that is great so work has really slowed down. J I am super excited about the shower this weekend and seeing everyone and our maternity pictures. I feel like we are in the home stretch now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.