26 Weeks
Another great but busy week. Had a great 28th birthday! It was very nice had dinner with my parents and Ryan and then Chase had a romantic dinner just the two of us. Very fun!!
We had a very long 2 and a half hour wait at the dr. office yesterday for our appointment. Our appointment lasted all of two minutes. Jack’s hearbeat sounds great. I have gained about 15 pounds which is normal and have great blood pressure so all seems good. I have to do a glucose test the end of the month and get my next shot of RhoGam. I cant believe we are almost through with the 2nd trimester. J Yesterday, was the first day my whole belly moved when he moved. It was really cool to see. He is def. getting much stronger and kicking and moving lots. My mom bought me lots of cute maternity clothes for my birthday so that has been really helpful. I am modeling in a maternity fashion show this weekend so that should be fun.
27 Weeks
Ah, the weeks seem to be going by much faster now. Not much news to report just seems to be growing a little bit everyday. I seem to get sick really easily and have been battling a cold on and off. I also feel pretty tired and worn out easily and have had some throwing up this week but nothing too bad. We had our first child birth class on Monday. Due to the great preparation with my mom, I didn’t feel like we learned a whole lot but it was still pretty interesting and a little bit scary. I just want Jack to be just fine and me too!
I met a couple of girls at the fashion show, which was really fun, and they are in our class. Both of them are having boys in December too and we are all a week apart. We are going to Stephanies Baby shower this weekend and to pick up all the rest of our stuff from the shower. Our changing table/dresser should be in soon so I am anxious to get all that set up. Chase and I are also having a little mini-babymoon in Dallas so I am excited about that! This is the last week I should really go anywhere so we are taking advantage. Its really weird to think after this I have to hang around the house waiting on Mr. Jack.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.