Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Midnight Bathroom Entrapment

I can definitely see why my mom kept telling me not to go anywhere after the third trimester. It was the longest road trip ever to Henderson. My ankles and feet swelled up and my back was killing me. To make matters worse I somehow threw away my phone at a gas station so that was just great. We finally got to Henderson and went to Sheila’s house. In the middle of the night I had to pee so I stumbled to the bathroom in the pitch dark. I fumbled around for the light switch ( I had only been to their house one other time) and crashed into a bookcase full of glass bottles and such. I knocked over and broke a candle stick and then smashed into a glass bottle. I was freaking out because I knew glass must have broken but still couldn’t find the light switch. I was pretty much trapped because I couldn’t get back out of the door and just had bare feet.  I really thought I was just going to have to sleep in the bathroom. I tried ESPing Chase to come help me, and even tried a few HELLOS? but no one heard me.  I am in tears at this point and finally made my way over to the window and knocked into a few other things, but I managed to catch whatever I knocked off. I wiggled the curtains around and could see just a tiny bit to make out the bath tub. I slithered across the top of the bath tub and was able to get out the door and find the light switch. Glass was all over the floor and since my belly makes it hard for me to pick stuff up, I had to sit down and pick up all the shards of glass while crying like a lunatic. I was so embarrassed and emotional. I finally got it all cleaned up and went back to our room and woke Chase up with all of my crying. I told him how I broke all of this stuff in the bathroom. He just started laughing. Luckily they of course were not upset with me. I just felt so stupid. Chase’s mom thought a rouge tom cat had gotten into the house and was bouncing off the walls! I hope the Alfords wont mind me coming back to their house!

Stephanies Shower/Baby Moon 
We had a good time at Stephanies baby shower, and Chase took over 500 pictures with our new camera. It is always such a good time with the Ragsdale clan. I loved seeing all of her little pink outfits for her soon to be arriving little girl.



 The Adolphs hotel was awesome. So fancy!! They opened all the doors for us and tipped their hat etc. Our room was really neat and we just relaxed, ate a cheese plate and watched football and then went to the Kennedy museum. It was pretty cool just crowded. Really chilling to look out the window and to see the little x’s where he was shot. We then went out to a nice dinner at the Y-O steak house. The only thing that sucked was downtown Dallas is pretty shady and of course this bum asked us for money and then wanted more when Chase gave her a dollar. Kinda scary. It in all was a fun time but we were glad to get to come home. Chase surprised me with a Dooney and Bourke purse so that was awesome and we stopped in at the Carters outlet and bought Jack some stuff. So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.