Wednesday, November 9, 2011

And his name will be JACK!

24 Weeks

Yay! Another week down. Such a fun time in Fredericksburg with everyone! I am just still tired from the trip. I just hate how tired I get after being outside. I have zero heat tolerance. It was super fun to catch up with everyone and talk baby stuff with Rachelle. She seems to be doing really good and will find out soon what she is having. We have a crib! Chase’s sweet parents gave us a beautiful crib that is now sitting in his room. Chase’s sweet friends also gave us a great breast pump and mobile and some little clothes so it feels like we are making some progress. Super excited about our baby shower this weekend. I think we have decided on the name JACK! We both just love how nice and simple it is and cute and that it sounds good with Ragsdale. Of coure he is going to have to learn to spell pretty quick since his name will be Jack Charles Randolph Ragsdale V.  I am feeling pretty good. Still get worn out pretty quickly but I have quite the appetite now. I just inhaled some French fries! Looking forward to a fun and long weekend in Houston.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.