Two Months
Just when we thought Jack couldn’t get any cuter, he is! He has started smiling which makes everything so fun, trying to get him to smile and almost laugh! He is really filling out, with lots of delicious little rolls on his legs and arms, and a nice round belly. He loves to eat, you can tell he just gets excited about it. Sleeping is still a crapshoot. Sometimes he will sleep for six hours at night but other times he will sleep only two hours and then want to wake up and eat. Sometimes he goes down nice and calm and other times he gets very upset and cries and cries, which I hate and Chase deals with much better! I love being with him and have ventured out with him a few times all by myself. I always feel I accomplished a major feat whenever I return. Not looking forward to going back to work in a two weeks, but we have come up with an awesome arrangement that I think will really work well and wont be away from Jack much at all! And his grandparents are very much looking forward to watching him some and Eilleen is fabulous too. I love watching my parents with Jack it is so cute and special. He definitely is communicating and letting us know what he wants without any delay. He seems to be bored pretty easily. I just love being a mom and Chase is one amazing dad. Life is really different but in such a great way. We are so excited about our house! Chase is loving his new job and all is going so well. Its such a fun, exciting time with this awesome little guy and I feel incredibly lucky. J He has his two month check up with shots later this week that I am not looking forward to, but I am sure it will hurt me way more than it will him.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.