Monday, March 12, 2012

First Trip

Ch-ch-changes!
Lots of changes at the Ragsdale household. I am back to work, which thanks to a very flexible schedule and an amazing mom and Eileen. It isnt too bad at all! We picked out all the options for our new house and have to finalize everything this Thursday and they will start! So so excited and bit crazy seeing how much money it will all cost.

We had such a wonderful weekend at Christen's wedding. Jack was wonderful at the wedding and slept and snored all the way through it. He was wide awake at the wedding and enjoyed a little "Baby got back" and dancing around. Of course he was super cute. So funny I thought all these girls were hitting on Chase because they were all smiling at him but I am pretty sure it was just Jack.

I got to meet Rachelle's beautiful baby Alexis and have some fun dancing times with Tracy and her. So nice to hang out a bit with friends and have a glass of wine. Made me miss Lubbock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.