Well it is official, I am full term and only one pair of shoes fit! And getting my Ugg boots on this morning was quite the struggle...just ask Chase who had to pretty much shove them on my fat, swollen feet. Even my toes look swollen, so not cute.
I cant believe I am now considered full time and Jack could really debut any day now. Although, it doesn't look like he is in any kind of hurry. At our Dr.'s appointment on Monday he was nice and low and head down but not any progress, so I am hoping for at least a little progress next Monday. His heartbeat sounds good so that is all I really care about.
We took a nice long walk on Monday, and for the first time Elli and Farley did better than me going around the block. I was pretty slow with my penguin waddle and they were dragging me along.... which is usually just the opposite . I feel like I could lay an egg!
I feel just tired...very tired and of course sleeping is getting more difficult just trying to get comfortable, and then when I finally get comfortable I have to drag myself to the bathroom. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. We have our bags packed, everything washed, the car seat installed ( hopefully correctly!) and even practiced our breathing last night a little. I think dare I say it...we might be ready. That is one of my favorite things that people say....ARE YOU READY? I know they don't mean it to be irritating, but I don't know how anyone can be really ready to birth a watermelon and then take home the screaming little being home and take care of it for the rest of your life. But I think we are as ready as we will ever be! ( But you might ask me again next week!)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.