Such a strange feeling of limbo waiting for Jack to make his big debut! Knowing that it could be any day at any time is hard for someone who likes to plan and at the same time thinking am I just going to be pregnant forever???. It is really nice being off of work though and really strange not having to be anywhere.
We had somewhat of a frustrating Dr's appointment on Tuesday. All looked good and my doctor wanted to induce because I am 39 weeks and my blood pressure was somewhat elevated so he was like, "Lets have a baby today!" I was like ok if you think that is bests lets do it! But they didnt have any room at the hospital and so now I am scheduled at midnight Monday night, technically early Tuesday morning. So its cool to know at least an end date now. I cant imagine how excited and nervous we will be then. I get nervous just thinking about it! In the mean time I am supposed to stay off my feet so its pretty boring at home, but it has been nice getting some sleep during the day because I have not been sleeping at night very well. It seems like we have everything ready for his arrival and my mom has once again been such a great resource so glad she is going to be there!!
Timing wise it will work out nice if he waits until then because Hillary gets here Sunday night and Chase's parents get here on Tuesday. It is just really surreal knowing that we are going to be parents in less than a week! Just hoping for a healthy baby, and an easy delivery!
37 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.