Chase and I had a wonderful date night to Catherine's Wedding. It was so nice to be just the two of us. I relaxed and drank a few glasses of wine and we danced up a storm. The highlight was eating Whataburger on our way back to Big Spring to pick up Jack and jaming out to some old school music.
However, our car started making a funny noise and by the time we arrived in Big Spring a strange smell was coming from the engine. We spent the night in Big Spring, and tried to head back in the morning, but the car stalled out.
Well long story short, and with the help of my parents, we had it towed back to Midland and 1000 dollars in repairs later, I should get to pick it up in a little while. :(
Car trouble sucks. I am just so glad we didnt get stuck on the side of the highway or by myself with Jack.
Jack on the other hand, had a fabulous time at my parents and did some dancing with my dad, threw out all kinds of toys through the doggy door, and slept like a champ for once. He is working on four pre molars. So besides some sleep problems he is doing great. He is really loving to drink milk and signs it over and over.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.