Well February, keeps on kicking its been a month of some major purchases and sickness!
We spent the second weekend in Feb in Petersburg for Lexi's first birthday! It was so much fun, and Jack loved playing with all the other kids.
I had to work on Valentines Day night so we are waiting till this week to celebrate.
After the car debacle we decided to start doing some major research on cars and started test driving. On Feb 15th we bought Sally, a black Kia Sorento! We just love her! It was such a better process this time around and had the nicest salesman. So it was overall a really good experience. Jack got tired of being there for 4 hours, but maybe all is screaming helped the negotiating process.
Saturday, Jack seemed to be feeling bad and after not sleeping any because I was worried about his breathing and how hot he felt, we went to the doctor on Monday. The doctor diagnosed him with a nasty virus and said it was only a matter of time before I got it too. Poor Jack felt awful. All he wanted to do was be held and was so congested and had a fever. It was awful. Monday evening I started feeling bad and we both felt bad the rest of the week. It is tough being sick and taking care of a sick baby. I got thrown up on several times, but its funny you just want them to feel better, even if you get thrown up on during the process! I cant imagine having a really sick baby. It makes you feel so LUCKY. Chase was awesome taking care of both of us. Parenting is truly a team effort. I had very little sleep all week, because I was so worried about him I kept waking up. So glad we are finally both feeling better!
Jack turned 14 months old on the 17th. He is running, climbing and in to everything! He can sign..hot, more, milk, i love you, bath, book. He follows simple commands like "bring me the ball, " "put that back in the box" etc. He is so smart, and I love watching those wheels turn. He says hot and sometimes mama and dadda. He also barks and moos and roars like a lion. He could not be any cuter.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.