Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We had a very nice Thanksgiving. The plane ride to Houston with Jack went really well! I was actually surprised how well Jack did. He got a little fussy a few times, but eventually in my lap. It was so nice not to have to have him in a car seat on the plane.

We had a great time in Houston. Jack ate some turkey and seemed to like that. We even braved the zoo! It was so hot and humid,(for Novemeber) and I had broken my toe the night before tripping over the suitcase, so it was not a blast. Jack did not want to ride in the stroller and demanded to be carried. He did seem to enjoy seeing the elephants. I look forward to taking him when he is older, and really gets a kick out of it. I cant wait for Hillary's wedding and the San Diego Zoo!

We got home on Saturday and had Thanksgiving with my grand parents and mom on Sunday. It was nice to see them, and they loved seeing Jack move all over the place. We had pizza since Mom and Dad's kitchen is being rennovated.

Everything is truly so much more fun with Jack. I cant wait for his birthday and Christmas it is going to be awesome! We are celebrating Mom's birthday tonight.

We just have so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.