-It started out great with laying down sod in our backyard it look so good! Jack loves to play outside and bark.
-We had a wonderful third anniversary! Chase and I went to the Cork and Pig a new restaurant in between Midland and Odessa. It was a blast and so nice to relax the two of us.
We then went to Oklahoma to celebrate Ryan's 30th birthday. We were having a good time until we were on our way home from Jason's house and a truck ran a flashing red light and we tboned them. It was so so scary. We spun around a few times. Jack was crying, and I was screaming. I felt like I could not breathe, but luckily we were all fine! Our new car was totaled, and I have whiplash and some seatbelt burns but that was the worst of it! So greatful for safe cars and seatbelts and above all carseats! Jack was perfect. Just so scary how things could have been worse but so very grateful. I had super car anxiety for awhile, but its getting a little better, and we bought a new car. A 2014 Blue Kia Sorento even nicer :) We are still waiting on all the insurance stuff..such an ordeal..but very glad we are all on the mend! So the rest of April was a blur. I missed the Odessa Relay, and couldnt even really pick up Jack. But I am so much better now!
Jack is doing great at 16 months! He runs, climbs and is really in to everything. Loves books and barking with the dogs. He says Apple, Momma, Dadda and Wow!
Quite the assortment of words. He can make animal noises for, dog, cat, horse, cow, pig, elephant, snake, lion...so well! He is just so so much fun and feel so lucky to be his mom!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.