Well we made it back from Jack's first big road trip and it was quite the success. He was fantastic in the car! So much better than expected! I taught him to slurp his pouches of food, and he is a champ. He loves doing it! He really likes being able to feed himself
We had the best trip! Chase's birthday was so much fun. He played lots and lots of golf with Jake and Ryan and we shopped and just hung out. So nice to spend some time with Hillary and of course she loved getting to see Jack. It was hot. I don't know how people have kids in Arizona.
We took Jack to the splash pad and he loved it! I got soaked, and I didnt have on a swimsuit so that was interesting...but at least it was cool.It was so fun to see all these other moms and all ages of kids. Jack was not shy at all about seeing the other babies and got right in the middle of it. He didnt mind at all getting soaked! He looked so cute in his little stegosaurus outfit.
We got lots of cute clothes for Jack and a few for me. I sure wish Hillary lived closer! We also had a great time with Elaine, Kimberli and her cute little ones. Jack and Callen really enjoyed seeing each other. I think Chase had a fabulous 30th birthday! His cake turned out so awesome.
When we got home last night we were unpacking and Jack was just showing off. He can open cabinets, and stand with only one hand on something and sometimes no hands at all!!! CRAZY. He also helped Dad unload the dishwasher. All of a sudden he is not only mobile he can do all sorts of things! Pretty awesome baby.
I am a little sleepy today, and Jack is snoozing in his crib. We have lots of travel in September so I hope Jack keeps up ...his being so good in the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.