We are finally getting settled in our new house. It is starting to feel like home. It was a really hard for me, because I missed 1455 Brittany Lane. I was surprised how homesick I was. But I do love our new house! We feel like we have so much room, and Jack can play on the carpet and I can see him from pretty much anywhere in the kitchen. He is so close to crawling, he moves backwards really fast and pulls up and he has two teeth!! I dont know how he could possibly be any cuter and I just love him so much. Our house seems kinda of empty because we do not have enough furniture, but what a great problem to have.
Despite still not having Internet, which has been such a mess, everything is starting to look and feel like home. The neighborhood is quite and lots of kids. I LOVE having a space to work! I am so excited to have a place that is ours and Jack has plenty of room to run around (which I am sure will be soon)
We have had a multitude of visitors and are looking forward to a quite weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.