It is truly amazing how much he changes and grows and to see those little wheels already start turning. It just makes me crazy the things people say. Ok I am off my soap box.
Our little five month old monkey is so much fun. He smiles so big and does the cutest little chuckle. Still no full on belly laugh but we are getting so close. He has really improved in his sitting and balances really well. He can balance on his legs really well when he stands. And the big news he has rolled over twice! I dont think he really meant to and looked rather surprised! He is so so aware of everything around him and seeks out mirrors to see himself. He loves the dogs and they seem to enjoy him as well (or at least they tolerate him). He is so much fun to play with. He loves songs and to dance around the living room. He has also figured out to splash in the bathtub.
![]() |
| Baby....it is what's for dinner! |
Sleeping is still a struggle. He sleeps great once he goes to sleep but getting him to relax is rough. Chase and I are in desperate need of a date night. My mom and dad are coming to the rescue this weekend. So excited! I am so so thankful, that mom and dad help us take care of him while I work. I am so grateful. :)
Our house is coming along. The framing is complete and it should be finished by July! We are so excited. I cant wait to have an area that Jack can be on the floor that is not cement and have everything on one level. Yay!!
Its so neat to know that Jack is going to grow up there.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.